• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Training Camp 2022

GGpX

There's already almost three teams worth of players. Don't need any more.

I think there's a good chance they'll make a waiver claim at the end of camp, though.

GGpX

It's not about making the team. The organization needs players to fill out rosters in pre-season games while having the minimum amount of NHLers possible until the final actual pre-season game.

There's only 3 or 4 players that are actually battling for spots.

Slaf (kind of), Guhle, Barron & Harris. Maybe someone will stand out, like an Harvey-Pinard, but I'm extremely doubtful.

After the second pre-season game, the Junior-aged players are all headed back, then after the third or fourth pre-season game, half the players remaining are getting sent to the AHL/ECHL camps.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Why?

They have no intention of worrying about winning this year. This year they want to see organizational improvement both on and off the ice. The youth needs experience.

Sal_Butera

Habs were what 31st in the league on the PP. What if they move to 15-18 overall on PP - which isn’t totally inconceivable w MSL at helm, how does that impact tank hard for Bedard?

Sal_Butera

So we end up with Fantilli ......all good

It’s a 100% guarantee IMO Habs won’t beat out Yotes and Hawks for bottom-2 of standings…

I fully expect a reversion to norm from the likes of Gallagher (30G+), Dvorak (40pts), Monahan (60pts+) & Drouin (50pts+). Also expect the Matheson & Dadonov acquisitions to contribute in improving PP productivity.

I expect Habs will end up with anywhere between the 8-15 OA pick.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
It’s a 100% guarantee IMO Habs won’t beat out Yotes and Hawks for bottom-2 of standings…

I fully expect a reversion to norm from the likes of Gallagher (30G+), Dvorak (40pts), Monahan (60pts+) & Drouin (50pts+). Also expect the Matheson & Dadonov acquisitions to contribute in improving PP productivity.

I expect Habs will end up with anywhere between the 8-15 OA pick.
I tend to agree. I think 5-10 though

hairnova

News Breaker
Injury Updates:

- Suzuki out two weeks (LBI)
- Anderson day-to-day (UBI)
- Edmundson out indefinitely (LBI)
- Evans day-to-day (UBI)
- Monahan not cleared except for conditioning training