• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Training Camp 2022

GEEMAN

I tend to agree. I think 5-10 though

It’s a 100% guarantee IMO Habs won’t beat out Yotes and Hawks for bottom-2 of standings…

I fully expect a reversion to norm from the likes of Gallagher (30G+), Dvorak (40pts), Monahan (60pts+) & Drouin (50pts+). Also expect the Matheson & Dadonov acquisitions to contribute in improving PP productivity.

I expect Habs will end up with anywhere between the 8-15 OA pick.

Monahan will be lucky to get in 60 games

Gally 30 goals and JD ......good luck

GGpX

Injury Updates:

- Suzuki out two weeks (LBI)
- Anderson day-to-day (UBI)
- Edmundson out indefinitely (LBI)
- Evans day-to-day (UBI)
- Monahan not cleared except for conditioning training
I wonder how long Edmundson's going to be out. I want young players on the blue line, but I don't want half the blue line to be young players though.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Monahan will be lucky to get in 60 games

Gally 30 goals and JD ......good luck
You're not taking into consideration that Hughes and MSL both said that they want the team to play a high-tempo offensive game.

The Habs actually have offensive talent on the club. This is why I don't expect a bottom 3 finish. Sure they'll lose their fair share of games because of the back end but I don't think they'll be as bad as last year.

GEEMAN

You're not taking into consideration that Hughes and MSL both said that they want the team to play a high-tempo offensive game.

The Habs actually have offensive talent on the club. This is why I don't expect a bottom 3 finish. Sure they'll lose their fair share of games because of the back end but I don't think they'll be as bad as last year.

Team`s forward depth is as good as any team , albeit with no elite high end skill

I just dont expect Gally or SM to produce at those levels

wiseguy1

I wonder how long Edmundson's going to be out. I want young players on the blue line, but I don't want half the blue line to be young players though.
Surprised they are buying into the tank so early.
Injury Updates:

- Suzuki out two weeks (LBI)
- Anderson day-to-day (UBI)
- Edmundson out indefinitely (LBI)
- Evans day-to-day (UBI)
- Monahan not cleared except for conditioning training
In on the tank so early.

GGpX

Looks like Suzuki & Edmundson collided earlier in the week. Edmundson looks like he re-injured his back like he did last year.

Not good.

Habsy

Yes, I'm kidding people.
Looks like Suzuki & Edmundson collided earlier in the week. Edmundson looks like he re-injured his back like he did last year.

Not good.
It's perfect.

I do worry about trial by fire with so many young D. If Edmondson is out expect a waiver pickup towards end of camp.

GGpX

Edmundson's going to have nearly zero impact on this team winning/losing games, but we need players like him on the roster. If he's out only for a month, it's not that big of a deal. If he's out for more than that, they're going to have to find someone on the waiver wire or trade a late round pick for a player on an expiring contract.

GEEMAN

I'd probably target Travis Hamonic.

Not sure we can slot his cap number when the wounded are back

Absolutely need a vet , cant throw all the kids in the fire when the shit hits the fan

Harris and Barron should start , give Guhle half a season in Laval