• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Well, this is....different - Site Issues

The site will experience intermittent issues over the next 48 hours starting around midnight tonight. This is to update software, patch glitches and database maintenance. The host will be trying to fix all the glitches that have been reported over the past 2 months.

Just an FYI.

Oh I forgot about that. I have experienced that too.

Thanks.

Anything else? They're starting tonight.

That is the main complaint and they've narrowed it down to a database issue that may require a rebuild hence the possibility of the site being down sporadically.

When you're a dick, it's not fixable. Do you really want to go down this road?

I'm only in this thread to let you know of upcoming issues, the rest you know what you can do with.

Stop stirring the pot.

When you're a dick, it's not fixable. Do you really want to go down this road?

I'm only in this thread to let you know of upcoming issues, the rest you know what you can do with.
Oh np. Just wanted to know if it was something that could be worked on. If not, it's okay. I'll live with the abuse.

I'd rather not respond to threats personally. I will choose to ignore them. I have been behaving exceptionally above average and it is not my problem if a half assed throwaway post gets interpreted the wrong way due to skin being of below average thickness.

Here's an idea, stop the half-assed throw away posts then.

This is the last I'll comment on it in this thread. Like I said, since you're butthurt we can discuss in PM.

Yeah those posts are not going to stop. Really ain't my problem if your skin is as thin as Luke Schenn's calves.

You don't have to post here. You know that. What? You think I make money off this site?

Back