• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Well, this is....different - Site Issues

You're getting redirected on desktop?

Not redirected anymore, just the SSL certy warning now and a blank screen when I try to go around the warning (yes, I've cleared cache, turned off various settings in both firefox and chrome, etc).

Oh, also on chrome mobile too. I get a "site can't be reached" there, both running through wifi and mobile data, so it's not like it's just lag on my ISP not recognizing the new SSL certy

I'm on right now obviously, but it's been like this all day. I expect to be down again shortly.

The response I got was that it could take up to a day depending on the internet service provider.

Please let me know if it's still happening today (after you've cleared cache).

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving to those in the states.

The response I got was that it could take up to a day depending on the internet service provider.

Please let me know if it's still happening today (after you've cleared cache).

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving to those in the states.
I am all good today and have been since midday yesterday. Both desktop and mobile. Chrome for both.

Still intermittent access for me on my phone this morning. Haven’t tried on my computer browser yet.

Though I’d say it’s better than yesterday. It’s gone from a 50/50 coin flip to getting in without hitting the error message probably every three out of four tries now.

Back