• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Where do you think the Habs will finish?

What rank do you think the Habs will finish the season?

• 1st to 10th

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 11th to 15th

• 16th to 20th

• 21st to 24th

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • 25th to 28th

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • 29th to 32nd

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

GGpX

Self explanatory, where do you think the Habs will finish at the end of the season?

The best is how I read it as 1 to 10 being the draft pick and not a top 10 team in the league

I picked them 6 out of the 8 teams in the division going into the first game. A better chance this year of making a run at a wild card spot, but most likely falling short. I had them ahead of Buffalo and Ottawa in the division. Maybe about 11-12th in the conference and about 23th overall.

Last edited:
I picked them 6 out of the 8 teams in the division going into the first game. A better chance this year of making a run at a wild card spot, but most likely falling short. I had them ahead of Buffalo and Ottawa in the division. Maybe about 11-12th in the conference and about 23th overall.
Ottawa kind of owns our ass but fuck Buffalo is bad again

I might change my mind again. I reserve the right.

It’s (very) possible Pittsburgh will collapse. I also wonder about Washington (fluke they made the playoffs) and NYI.

Last edited:
Not sold on Boston with Swayman carrying the load alone this year but they’ll make the playoffs fairly easily. I think Florida might repeat in the East.

I’m expecting Edmonton and Dallas to lead the charge again in the West. Vancouver might fall a bit.

Not sold on Boston with Swayman carrying the load alone this year but they’ll make the playoffs fairly easily. I think Florida might repeat in the East.

I’m expecting Edmonton and Dallas to lead the charge again in the West. Vancouver might fall a bit.
Nucks had too many careers and goalie is hurt

I like Dallas for the cup

All things being equal, short of this team being ravaged by injuries, I think they'll finish in the bottom 10 of the league, depending on how good the goaltending is. If the goaltending is a constant .910 save %, then they might even be close to the playoffs in February/March.

I don't see any scenario where actually make the playoffs, though.

I think Bruins will be lucky to grab a wildcard spot. Lack of offense will catch up with then this season IMO

I think Bruins will be lucky to grab a wildcard spot. Lack of offense will catch up with then this season IMO
Boston always gets results with secondary players to provide enough overall offence

Lat year Geekie-JVR-Heinman gave them nearly 60 goals for 3 mil total

Back