• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #4 - AUG 7, 8pm, SN - Not like this

Our offence has generated significantly more chances and high danger chances than they have. The offence has scored 3 goals in back to back playoff games against one of the best defensive teams in the NHL. The offence hasn't been a problem the last 2 games. You aren't going to score 4-5 against the Blue Jackets very often.

Are you kidding? One of our goals was Ceci banking in a shot off Jones's cock and another was Robertson squeezing through a nothingburger from a bad angle. We had one real goal. We had zero goals at all in the first game. So it's just game 2 where we had Matty and Tavares bury a couple. We have been a total offensive dud so far. You can talk about chances all you want, but they don't actually show up on the scoresheet or we'd have swept Columbus out already.

Andersen has a .948 sv %.

Lol

Price is at .947.

Maybe you're asking to much

MUFF-IN. It doesn't matter how many you let in, it's whether the ones you let in are prettier than the ones that other goalies who are winning their series let in. It's called logic. Look into it, ya dummy.

Robertson with tavares and nylander. Soup has been trash but I think that move has as much to do with getting a more offensive player a better look as it does to do with helping the third line.

Everything else the same except marincin is now with holl and dermott back on the third pair. Completely agree with that move.

I want leafs to dominate just so zeke comes back. I miss him. He's way too inactive after losses.

Decided I can't take any more of those homers on the BJ's broadcast. Next level of torture: Jim and Craig.

Wow, this may be the last Leaf game for months. Not sure how we lost yesterday. Hope this team fights to keep things going.

Back