• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - Game 43 Jets @ Canadiens - 1/6/20 - 7:00EST

2X a Hab cross checked from behind in the middle of a scoring chance without a call.

The league just has it out for them.

Price was pedestrian... again.

He’s not able to cover up this team’s play.

2X a Hab cross checked from behind in the middle of a scoring chance without a call.

The league just has it out for them.

I’m fine as long as the wink wink nudge nudge is in place to get Lafreniere. The league knows the Habs need a French star.

Price was pedestrian... again.

He’s not able to cover up this team’s play.

Disagree. I thought he played well. Goals came on an ridiculous screen, a 2 on 0, and a breakaway that he was also bumped into.

He made some insane stops as well. Team D and lack of finish lost this game. Not on Price this time IMHO.

Not saying it’s on him. I’m saying he’s no longer good enough to cover the shit show in front of him.

That’s just a fact. This team is bad.

I don't think any goalie is making a difference the way this squad is playing. We tightened up for a week or two and Price won us a few games but we're back to giving up a pile of odd-man breaks and no one is gonna stop them all.

Maybe that's why he got Scandella and Kovalchuk, to have something to sell at the deadline.

More likely to give the appearance that he’s trying to do something. The press would destroy him for sitting on his hands.

More likely to give the appearance that he’s trying to do something. The press would destroy him for sitting on his hands.

Of course, but also we had no UFA besides Thompson. Can't sell without sacrificing next year. If we keep tanking but those two do well, we might make a profit out of it.

Back