• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey kids...........

northernlou

Idi Admin
Well boys and girls I've been away and hardly online lately. I mean, I had to read it on this forum that Bill Paxton died on Sat. So no news, no politics and light coverage of the Habs has been my recent path.

I've gotten busy with all kinds of shit, none of it bad....but shit like meetings and lawyers to name one time consumer, settling some business, to meeting a new woman I've been spending good times with. As some of you know, life changed drastically for me near 2 years ago.....and suddenly it seems, I've changed gears with a lot of catching up to do...

So....I'm not gone from ForumIce, just happily busy again. I'll focus more on our beloved Habs as our deep playoff run nears..

carry on, as you were...

That's really great news Lou. I'm happy to hear that things are getting good for you and that you're keeping busy with some good things.

e4770e670d6f0503aa5fd51a3859197e.jpg

So you have time for that visit to Florida then eh malaka? Bring your new friend.

So you have time for that visit to Florida then eh malaka? Bring your new friend.

actually now, I have less time, lol. Seriously though, a bit early for that yet, but don't rule at least me out.....a little down the road. Wouldn't mind driving down there, even. Thx again...Looking for new wheels presently....

actually now, I have less time, lol. Seriously though, a bit early for that yet, but don't rule at least me out.....a little down the road. Wouldn't mind driving down there, even. Thx again...Looking for new wheels presently....

Habsy will send his destroyer to pick you up

home-gt-ford-gt-2017-ford-raptor-gt-front-bumpers_s_75a1b8c1a0adc020.jpg

Maria was in an accident like 6 weeks ago. An elderly lady ran a stop sign and Maria T-boned her. Wrote off our CR-V. She has whiplash an is getting better... but that's a real bitch of an injury. We actually loved the Honda but we wanted something a little bigger... so we bought a 2017 Jeep Cherokee. We're really liking it so far.

I've been rather busy myself. Since December 26th, I've worked all but four days. And not just 8 hour shifts, I'm talking very early in the morning to 8pm+ every day. This week I'll be clocking in at close to 90 hours.

The Canadian government's new pay program for their employees has been a complete and utter disaster. But, it's giving me a loooot of overtime, so I can't complain too much.

I've been rather busy myself. Since December 26th, I've worked all but four days. And not just 8 hour shifts, I'm talking very early in the morning to 8pm+ every day. This week I'll be clocking in at close to 90 hours.

The Canadian government's new pay program for their employees has been a complete and utter disaster. But, it's giving me a loooot of overtime, so I can't complain too much.

Does it look like they are finally getting a handle on the problems?

Does it look like they are finally getting a handle on the problems?

Nooooooooooope. Not even close. 100% of the things the politicians say publicly is bullshit. Things are getting better, granted, but it'll be years before it all gets settled.

The way they (the higher ups, politicians involved) treat us like children is maddening as well. Everybody knew this program was going to be a major ****up and we told them years ahead of time what was going to happen, only to be ignored (as usual). It's like a plumber telling you to one thing, completely ignoring him and then being baffled as to why said thing blew up in your face.

Thanks for that, I suspected as much. I haven't had an issue but so many students and term employess got screwed last season. The liberals took a conservative problem and made it their own.

Back