• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

mbow30

Apparently, with the exceptions of family home transmission + bars/clubs, places of worship are basically the worst vectors for transmission - lots of ppl in confined space / poor air flow / everybody talking

so dumb.

hockeylover

Apparently, with the exceptions of family home transmission + bars/clubs, places of worship are basically the worst vectors for transmission - lots of ppl in confined space / poor air flow / everybody talking

so dumb.
Yup, absolutely. And singing seems to be particularly bad.

CH1

The Artist Formerly Known as chiggins.
It’s so horrifyingly childish; like the bad brother accusing the good one of wrongdoing so they both end up with the same punishment.

lecoqsportif

prob just a chance to restructure their debt
Apparently negotiations with creditors “broke down”, so this looks like someone will take a haircut. I don’t know the debt structure, how much is senior, how much is subordinate and how it relates to equity... but it looks a little untidy.

Krustchev

Apparently negotiations with creditors “broke down”, so this looks like someone will take a haircut. I don’t know the debt structure, how much is senior, how much is subordinate and how it relates to equity... but it looks a little untidy.

We know who will take a haircut, well at least I do.

mbow30

they probably lease 30-40 pct of their total fleet with the rest bought/serviced on a revolving facility and depend on rental cash flow to service the debt.

This is a once in a generation event that nobody was prepared for and a lot of biz models just aren’t equipped for it.

Preston

I don't mind him golfing but holy shit his swing is worse than mine. I've played golf like twice in the last decade and he has played like 300 times since becoming president. How is it possible to not improve at some point? Jesus Christ.

Krustchev

they probably lease 30-40 pct of their total fleet with the rest bought/serviced on a revolving facility and depend on rental cash flow to service the debt.

This is a once in a generation event that nobody was prepared for and a lot of biz models just aren’t equipped for it.
They'll come out of 11 fine as bankruptcy courts will be bending over backwards to approve restructuring plans with as little debt to pay off as possible. The creditors, on the other hand, even the secured ones, won't be as pleased, as a global pandemic is a great time to try and shed debt and restructure.