• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: What are you Watching/Listening/Drinking?

This is where the internet loses. I'm not arguing really, just wondering if others with mileage experienced the same. Most make me chill and unproductive which is why I refrain from daytime use.
....this is where the internet loses. I was just pulling your chain but the sound doesn't come through.

Not just chill and unproductive, but quite often hard to stay awake after a while, and that's no good...unless that's what you wanted.

There's been a few strains that sort of work, my problem is sativa can lead to anxiety...that's why I do my research and why I stay on top of things.

Anxiety for me happens when I do too much indica.

I do mostly gummies now but I really liked the mild buzz of strains like Walter White and Galliano

The problem with relying on researching strains is that there is no 3rd party org that verifies any of it. So a provider might think they’re honestly selling you strain A, but there’s no way to know for sure.

big problem if you’re chasing a certain outcome

Anxiety for me happens when I do too much indica.

I do mostly gummies now but I really liked the mild buzz of strains like Walter White and Galliano
Really? I find that odd. Indica is for chilling out. I can see anxiety for some sativas but Indica? Never experienced that.

Aren't jokes supposed to be based on a shred of reality in order to be funny?

Not really a joke. More of a potential winning strategy -- you're always telling us that when you buy a stock it immediately tanks. On pot, you'd do the opposite in a dyslexic haze (sell instead of buy) so you'd be rich in no time.

Not really a joke. More of a potential winning strategy -- you're always telling us that when you buy a stock it immediately tanks. On pot, you'd do the opposite in a dyslexic haze (sell instead of buy) so you'd be rich in no time.

Ehh, not exactly. I buy strong plays on downswings, but can’t time the bottom of course. I wouldn’t want to try the opposite since it’d probably get the opposite results.

Collective Arts sours are just Coors Light with a lemon/miso reduction powder.

7EBB4EB1-EF83-42F4-BD21-9982ABE5A047.jpeg

Back