• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: WWE/MMA/Boxing Thread

Vince getting his pockets filled for this one.

Everyone is assuming Hunt will be who be fights which could end badly for him if he connects with an overhand right

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

That was nasty. Lombard pulled a Bisping and went stiff

Happy to see Bisping win. Rockhold played himself tonight. Idiot.

Cruz put on a show.

Great card is right.

Lesnar vs Hunt. Better hope he gets the TD and keeps him down because if Hunt touches him it's over.

Funny reading some of the comments from some wrestling fans believing the outcome is determined so Lesnar doesn't lose momentum for SS.

Happy to see Bisping win. Rockhold played himself tonight. Idiot.

Cruz put on a show.

Great card is right.

Rockhold probably should have merked him, but pretty clearly took Bisping lightly and paid for it. Hendo got lucky as ****, but I guess when you're 45 you're entitled to a bit of luck, and really the chin he showed in the 1st round earned him that luck later with the back elbow. Cruz is just on another planet compared to Faber, not sure whether Faber should hang'em up or not. He's made his money, had a good career but at 37 it's hard to see a scenario where he fights his way back into a title fight, and then beats Cruz. Cruz has too much length on him with the ****ed up movement and striking angles. You almost just have stand in against him and counter, be willing/able to take him to the ground and punish him and I don't think Faber is built like that.

Some UFC reporter got a lifetime ban for 3 days.
That was a funny story.

Dana White's handling of that situation was the equivalent of Bob McKenzie breaking the news of the NHL's expansion plans before they could officially announce it, and then Gary Bettman throwing a screaming fit at him and banning him for life from all NHL events. I don't think he really understands what the job of a sports reporter is.

That was a funny story.

Dana White's handling of that situation was the equivalent of Bob McKenzie breaking the news of the NHL's expansion plans before they could officially announce it, and then Gary Bettman throwing a screaming fit at him and banning him for life from all NHL events. I don't think he really understands what the job of a sports reporter is.

Dana White is a twit.

Good show. Liked the Tag Match best. Nakamura match was also really good. Cage match wasn't bad, but not as good as the other two.

Back