• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Poor little Habs Vs the Big bad Leafs

The thing about having Weber as a weapon is it’s lethal when there is another option or weapon that the opposition has to also zero in on.

The whole building knew what the plan was.

Not really. His shot is just a wicked. He did break his record. We will wait and see

He's a pure sniper though, Matthews is pretty well-rounded and is a big center.

I have high hopes for Caufield too but as a sniper, which is what he is. If he can get 50 a year we're laughing.

The hope now is that this come from behind win gives them the confidence they need to string some wins together.

He's a pure sniper though, Matthews is pretty well-rounded and is a big center.

I have high hopes for Caufield too but as a sniper, which is what he is. If he can get 50 a year we're laughing.
Yea you are correct. I meant as a scorer.

Can't wait till the team plays a few home games, I expect them to carry the play more there and be tough to beat.

Fun game, I don't have much blame to throw around. Most players had good and bad moments but we fought through. It was a bit fast for Suzuki though. Domi was on a mission.

Thanks for stopping by. That was fun

Stop by? I left when you all started crying about someone showing up to shit talk with you all. Perhaps you could have actually had some fun chirping me given the way the game turned out and all.

Stop by? I left when you all started crying about someone showing up to shit talk with you all. Perhaps you could have actually had some fun chirping me given the way the game turned out and all.
How dare you come to OUR board. Piss off!!

Back