• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

What are you eating/last thing you ate?

Since we had no meat in the fridge, and I didn't want to shop without a list, I brought in take out from a local family-friendly place. My meal was a bistro salad
Mixed baby greens, tomato, red onion, avocado, dried cranberries, toasted almonds, goat cheese, citrus vinaigrette. With grilled chicken.
Oh, and a large handful of my wife's sweet potato fries. With a beer, of course.

A chicken arepa (ground maize dough). It's popular in Venezuela, and we ordered from a local Venezuelan restaurant. With black beans (which were much too salty).

Chicken piccata, noodles, zucchini (all leftover from the other night) with a Trader Joe's Harvest Apple Salad. And the beer mentioned in the "What Did You Last Drink" thread. ;)
Delicious!

Tonight's dinner was pork tenderloin with my wife's homemade sauce (includes fig jam), some sautéed vegetables, diced white potatoes and the beer mentioned in the "What's the Last Thing You Drank?" thread.
So good!

My wife took a Mexican bean salad she made for Super Bowl Sunday, mixed in some pulled pork and a little three blend Mexican cheese, and served that with a salad tonight. Really good. Oh, and we shared a 16 oz. can of The Shroud, an imperial stout from Lancaster, CA-based brewers Bravery Brewing.

My wife made some of her famous chocolate chip bars (a cross between a cookie and brownie). I ate 1.5 of them, somehow resisting eating more ... for now

For St Patrick's Day (since we had corned beef at a family gathering earlier in the week) the wife made Irish stew and colcannon (with Irish soda bread). The stew meat was lamb, and colcannon is a mixture of creamy mashed potatoes and cabbage. Unreal! It was also the last thing I ate as I enjoyed the leftovers for lunch a few hours ago.

Back