• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Recent content by cmon3

  1. C

    HHN/ESPN/TNT ... broadcasting access, tips and notes

    I went the DirectTV route last year. But also already have Prime. So this year I got YouTube TV sports package. It has a lot of the sports channels for a lot less than the DTV package was. Figure I’ll add the 99 to prime for HTV and end up paying less over the season.
  2. C

    Preseason GDT: Canes v. Panthers 9/22 7:00

    Come on man do I need to see the betting info here too?
  3. C

    Preseason GDT: Canes v. Panthers 9/22 7:00

    I’d think there are 2 possible explanations: 1. Brindy and Maurice talked and decided to do it this way. To keep nhl rosters from killing each other in meaningless….. Naaaaaah There’s only one reason. Douchebag coach of a douchebag team.
  4. C

    Preseason GDT: Canes @ Panthers 9/20 7:00

    Haha. You had some respect left for that dirtbag!
  5. C

    2025-26 NHL Miscellaneous Thread

    I’d think the Canes are 100% not giving him a 1 year deal. That would be silly.
  6. C

    2025-26 NHL Miscellaneous Thread

    I don’t feel like Slavin’s deal has any bearing on bringing someone in. Other than you have more cap space. Any top 4 D they sign is going to be more than his contract.
  7. C

    2025-26 NHL Miscellaneous Thread

    How does that project to an overall roster at the newer rates? Paying a 3c that much.
  8. C

    2026 Hurricanes Off Season Thread

    That counts. Orange cat. Yep. 😁
  9. C

    2019-Whenever Misc. Grab Bag Thread

    We’re losing a lot of irreplaceables. I guess I should’ve known that would happen but man. You can know I guess without understanding how much it’s gonna hurt.
  10. C

    2026 Hurricanes Off Season Thread

    Only orange cats. You can have the rest of them. 😁
  11. C

    2026 Hurricanes Off Season Thread

    So…. What now? Just go on in life being offended? Forever? Seems like you’re only hurting yourself - not go to anymore games? Become a Panthers fan?
  12. C

    2026 Hurricanes Off Season Thread

    Called our rep and he sorted out the voucher problem for us.
  13. C

    2025-26 NHL Miscellaneous Thread

    Shut up he’s on a roll.🤣
  14. C

    2026 Hurricanes Off Season Thread

    Vouchers don’t seem to be working
Back
Top