• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2013-2014 Dynasty Hockey Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm... tough call on who wins.

I like Downie's offensive upside going forward. Kuly's really a very good 3rd liner right now, and Downie's playing on the top line for the Avs. He is able to put up points in our league in a variety of ways which I like. I think it's a fair trade as Cowen+Kuly is a safer bet for production for TJF with me getting the higher ceiling.
 
another young defender with upside and Kuly who can also produce at a decent clip in our league.

I don't think despres would have made my roster ahead of smith, zadorov, klefbom, gardiner, bogo, kulikov and now Cowen.
 
bravo.gif
 
another young defender with upside and Kuly who can also produce at a decent clip in our league.

I don't think despres would have made my roster ahead of smith, zadorov, klefbom, gardiner, bogo, kulikov and now Cowen.

Trade just got spicier for me with Downie being traded. Will be interesting to see how it pans out. Can't help but think it'll impact Downie negatively.
 
Trade Announcement:

Mindz trades:

2014 4th round pick
2015 2nd round pick

Trujays trades:

G - J.S Giguere
 
Solid trade. TJF gets some decent value for an asset that had little to no value a week ago and has no long term value and ME gets piece of mind and a great insurance policy on the season at a relatively low price.
 
Blockbuster alert

Jonas trades

Jonas Brodin
Jonas Gustavsson

Deckie trades

Brayden Schenn
Ryan Miller
Mark Pysyk
Volc 2014 2nd
TH 2014 2nd
( jonas has right to swap either 2nd with any 2nd deckie has thats higher come draft day)
 
Not sure what I just did, but confirmed. Was a fairly intense negotiation, but nice to get the deal done.

Also, I guess his name isn't Jonas anymore.
 
Last edited:
I like Brodin a ton, but goddamn that's a lot.....suspect Miller is Mindz property now before long.

Surprised to see you deal him Deck, given your strong start....long term Brodin's gonna be a beauty though.
 
It's going to hurt a bit losing Schenn's production, but a stud like Brodin was tough to pass up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top