• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2021-22 Training Camp

They're going to rush into the lineup, aren't they?

More things change...
I don’t think so, but I suspect they’re going to let Guhle & Norlinder gain as much experience with the pros as they can in training camp before shipping them back to juniors & SHL respectively... and I think it’s the right approach unless they clearly show they’re way out of their element

I don’t think so, but I suspect they’re going to let Guhle & Norlinder gain as much experience with the pros as they can in training camp before shipping them back to juniors & SHL respectively... and I think it’s the right approach unless they clearly show they’re way out of their element

Team cant fuk up this next wave of D

They are too vital as our team D is old , slow , and limited skill

Both these 2 plus Harris , Struble , and Logan M need proper development

2 at least have to be legit top 4 and some wont make it

Harris will go UFA next summer, I predict. Might as well wait two more months and pick his team.

Guhle is going to be C for Team Canada at WJC, hopefully Norlinder might come to the realization a season of AHL experience might do him some good

I thought he gave the Habs a thumbs up to finish the NCAA season as captain and sign with us
He did say that he fully intend on signing with us. He seems like a straight kid but an agent can easily derail all that.

Last edited:
Harris can pick his team if he waits another 2 months. He’d be an idiot not to at that point.
Anders Lee was able to as well but chose to stick with Isles, very few college players actually bail, and the ones that do, the org knows well beforehand they’ve got no intention in signing with them.

For example Preds knew Vesey had no intention of signing for a couple of years, Fox had let Cgy know he wanted to play in NY, and Hyman had let Fla know he wanted to play in Canada

Not saying it’s 100% guaranteed Harris doesn’t pursue UFA route, but if a player publicly hints he intends to sign with his drafted team (as Harris did this summer)... probability would suggest he’s likely to sign

Anders Lee was able to as well but chose to stick with Isles, very few college players actually bail, and the ones that do, the org knows well beforehand they’ve got no intention in signing with them.

For example Preds knew Vesey had no intention of signing for a couple of years, Fox had let Cgy know he wanted to play in NY, and Hyman had let Fla know he wanted to play in Canada

Not saying it’s 100% guaranteed Harris doesn’t pursue UFA route, but if a player publicly hints he intends to sign with his drafted team (as Harris did this summer)... probability would suggest he’s likely to sign

He would of been traded by now if indication was he had no interest to stay

Was hoping Habs would sign him, solid low risk move, now Norlinder & Guhle can develop in peace back on their own turf

Is his ELC , 2 or 3 years
He's 21, and would be until July, so that would 3 years.

Or i guess he can wait until after his birthday in July and sign for 2 years?? I'm not entirely sure if the birthday is the cut off or is it the age at a certain date.

There seems to be a push for Harvey-Pinard to get a real look at making the roster.

Back