• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 NHL Draft thread....now in spheremode.

Committed a sex crime and then blamed the girl for being upset and claimed she was trying to hurt his career by going public. Only apologized when absolutely forced to and it was a half assed, douchey "I'm sorry that you're sad I did this thing to you" apology.

Fuck him to the moon, epic douchebag and I would feel dirty inside cheering for him.

Matthews?

Well, he was charged with a sex crime. How that sounds is subjective.

Are you really comparing a dude dropping his shorts while walking into the building he lives in to filming a sex act without permission and sharing it with his friends?

You're for real bothsidesing this shit with the Auston Matthews stuff?

For real Ray?

Funny how you have excuses for Matthews.

Both are POS btw

You guys have never really appreciated the gravity of what your prospect did. Every time this has come up you've all minimized it.

You'd be up on a murder charge if that was your kid mate, you know this.

Not me. But funny how leaf fans forget about Matthews.

Wait, Matthews… just mooned someone right?

1719627920973.png

Not even.

A few drunk young guys fucked about and scared the security guard at the building Matthews lived in. Auston drops his shorts and grabs his boxer shorts covered ass while walking away.

Dude he was wrong. Paid for it and hasn't remotely done shit like that since.

Maybe understand immaturity in these kids? It's getting to the point that the righteous are as bad. Emotionally keep raping the kid.

Ppl also forgot about what kane has done (both of them)

Back