• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 NHL Playoffs Thread

My unscientific & probably wrong predictions, with minimal thought put into it:

Rangers > Washington in 4
Carolina > Islanders in 6
Bawstun > Toronto in 5
Florida > Tampa Bay in 7

Dallas > Vegas in 7
Vancouver > Nashville in 6
Winnipeg > Colorado in 6
Deadmonton > LA in 6

My unscientific & probably wrong predictions, with minimal thought put into it:

Rangers > Washington in 4
Carolina > Islanders in 6
Bawstun > Toronto in 5
Florida > Tampa Bay in 7

Dallas > Vegas in 7
Vancouver > Nashville in 6
Winnipeg > Colorado in 6
Deadmonton > LA in 6
I don't think the Jets beat Colorado.

Colorado's best goalie is a guy with 16 career NHL games, and even then I don't know if he's good or just been playing bad teams. His stats in the minors suggests that he's not great. Their real #1, who might not even be good enough to backup here if we're being honest, isn't an NHL caliber starting goalie. Meanwhile, Winnipeg has the best goalie in the league with enough offensive power to compensate.

Colorado might win, but it'll be by the skin of their teeth.

Colorado's best goalie is a guy with 16 career NHL games, and even then I don't know if he's good or just been playing bad teams. His stats in the minors suggests that he's not great. Their real #1, who might not even be good enough to backup here if we're being honest, isn't an NHL caliber starting goalie. Meanwhile, Winnipeg has the best goalie in the league with enough offensive power to compensate.

Colorado might win, but it'll be by the skin of their teeth.
I just think that pretty much all the Canadian teams will be exposed as frauds. We already know the Leafs are a clown show in a dumpster fire. The rest are all fatally flawed.

Boston over Toronto in 5
Tampa Bay over Florida in 7
NYRangers over Wash in 4
NYIslanders over Caro in 6 (made earlier today before Carolina wins game 1)

Dallas over Vegas in 6
Winnipeg over Colorado in 7
Nashville over Vancouver in 6
Edmonton over LA in 6

Canes pull out a win.

No Nylander for the Leafs. Apparently they're dressing Reaves. On the road where they don't have last change. Because Keefe is developmentally delayed.

Back