• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 Stanley Cup; Who ya' got & why?

There’s lots of different kinds of people. In my experience, pieces of shit, and good friends who have your back come in all varieties.

I felt surprisingly happy for Mo when the Kitties won. Otherwise, I'm way past ready for the off season to get started for real ... and way past ready to not hear about McDavid's every breath for a while. I'm not a hater or anything, but I'm sick of listening to that guy get slobbered on.

I felt surprisingly happy for Mo when the Kitties won. Otherwise, I'm way past ready for the off season to get started for real ... and way past ready to not hear about McDavid's every breath for a while. I'm not a hater or anything, but I'm sick of listening to that guy get slobbered on.
Amen on all counts. Happy for Mo, still hate the Panthers, and tired of McD.

Your bar must be really high...there was some great playoff hockey for weeks on end...a tad long yes, but great hockey.
I couldn't pick a team to pull for. I hated all of them. I'm not fond of hoping a team I absolutely hate, wins! At least the Leafs and Oilers lost! I'm so sick of hearing about the Oilers. They're not a dynasty. And the west coast games are just too late to watch.

Back