That's why I said I'm not sure. If he did go to camp without a contract, then he's a moron.I thought he was in camp for the Wings on his own accord without a contract?
That's why I said I'm not sure. If he did go to camp without a contract, then he's a moron.I thought he was in camp for the Wings on his own accord without a contract?
Who’s buying shares in the Rangers?
View: https://x.com/mikevorkunov/status/2105399761138483422?s=61
Classic arbitrage situation - I’m long Rangers franchise value and short Rangers playoff hopesWho’s buying shares in the Rangers?
Barkov went down awkwardly and immediately left the ice.. didn't need help at least but Wasn't really even a contact injury though.
That did not look good. If that is something season ending you can almost guarantee Dylan Larkin will be heading to Florida.That left knee/ankle didn't want to exist anymore.
He’s having a MRI today.That did not look good. If that is something season ending you can almost guarantee Dylan Larkin will be heading to Florida.