Where do I sign?Guhle + Hage + Dach + Engstrom + 1st round pick for Larkin + Edvinsson
Where do I sign?Guhle + Hage + Dach + Engstrom + 1st round pick for Larkin + Edvinsson
Where’s that “fuck no” emoji when you need it?Guhle + Hage + Dach + Engstrom + 1st round pick for Larkin + Edvinsson
Way too much for those two. I like Edvinsson but Larkin is soft serve ice cream.Where do I sign?
Let Sal Sal away.That’s $18 million in potential salary with only $9.5m going out
Sal loves losing tradesWay too much for those two. I like Edvinsson but Larkin is soft serve ice cream.
That’s $18 million in potential salary with only $9.5m going out
Eddy wants 9-10 sheetsIf we get Edvinsson in this fantasy deal, trade Matheson. He’d be redundant
Clearly, he wasn’t moving last night.Sorry, forgot Matty had a NMC
One thing the Canucks have going for them if they want to move Pettersson is that they would be one of the few teams willing to take draft picks and prospects back in a trade because of their rebuild.