• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

You won't get it in either, so don't get worked up for nothing.
What I see when reading that

giphy.gif

Didn't realize this was Don's last season. I must admit, when he first was recruited, I was fearful what he would do as the head of the NHLPA. He was largely alright. Labour peace for the last decade.

I actually think he looks pretty good, but he can’t just show up for half the season, and he has to look good when the season isn’t already functionally over for his team. So as cute as it is to score 3 goals in a game the other team forfeited, he’s still got a lot to prove, including whether he can play a complete game, and not just pot some goals.

I actually think he looks pretty good, but he can’t just show up for half the season, and he has to look good when the season isn’t already functionally over for his team. So as cute as it is to score 3 goals in a game the other team forfeited, he’s still got a lot to prove, including whether he can play a complete game, and not just pot some goals.
You mean the kid with 77 career games played hasn't proven it all and ready for the HHOF?

I think you ask a lot.

Back