• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

This ot is gonna be good

Why is it always Washington with OTs?

Last edited:
TNT intermission is a hot mess.

It’s like a train wreck that I can’t stop watching.

Millen is same old dumb dumb. Stars getting outshot something like 14 to 3 and he is praising the stars dump and chase strategy. I think he is calling the game from a titty bar down the street

Reactions: CH1
Checked in on the Calgary game to see an EPIC long shift in the Dallas zone by the Flames. Something like 3.5 minutes of nonstop possession and Calgary made like two lines changes during the process. I don't think I've ever seen something like that. And then Seguin ices it so they can't change, but on the ensuing faceoff, even though Calgary wins it, someone trips a Star and gets penalized, so that's how the marathon shift ends - with a DALLAS PP. Haha. Wow.

Fucking TB.

The other day, the NHL network showed several different graphics for ten minutes where they had the last five seasons of stats in each one. They had the prior four seasons correct but then for “last season” they had 2021-2022. They just skipped 2020-2021 on the lists. Over and over. I was like isn’t there one idiot who would’ve noticed it?

Fucking TB.

The other day, the NHL network showed several different graphics for ten minutes where they had the last five seasons of stats in each one. They had the prior four seasons correct but then for “last season” they had 2021-2022. They just skipped 2020-2021 on the lists. Over and over. I was like isn’t there one idiot who would’ve noticed it?
too easy

Back