• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

These playoffs are a constant reminder that we could've had both Hyman and Verhaeghe playing on this team.

And if I want to extend it to the regular season, McCann too.

Dammit.

Also a reminder that playoff games can be high energy, high scoring games.

Tor/Bos was like watching a different game where both sides played constipated

Go

giphy.gif

Canucks

Zadorov also has stood out these past two games another goal and some assists.
Yet there are so many out here that continue to scoff and guys like him.

I'm getting tired of this narrative some of us have about Boosh, edmonson and Zadorov. When they actually played well in their role and guys like Zadorov have been major contributors in front of third string goalies

I'm getting tired of this narrative some of us have about Boosh, edmonson and Zadorov. When they actually played well in their role and guys like Zadorov have been major contributors in front of third string goalies

Zadorov is getting lots of praise and if he always scored at this kind of 50-goal pace he'd always be getting praised.

Filling your D with lugs who cannot skate or handle the puck makes it very difficult to score. Just look at our Leafs the past couple years

Back