• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

I dunno - BUF and OTT at least have talent that has shown legit elite offensive upside, whereas Detroit's top forwards seem to be maybe PPG guys at best and i'm not sure any of their young D have shown any elite upside either.

Oh, I wouldn't argue much with someone who put Detroit 3rd on that list of young forwards. But if we were taking a broader look at forward groups around the league, all 3 are in the same tier at the moment imo.

I'd disagree on Seider, but his QoC has been insane so I get that the analytic argument is against him at the moment.

All 3 are interesting but lacking.

For Ottawa Stutzle-Sanderson is a pretty great starting point. But while Tkachuk is good, passing on Quinn Hughes killed them because they really don’t have that franchise player,

Buffalos D is crazy, and they have a really good forward core, but trading Eichel was such a bad misplay that killed them.

Detroit has made a bunch of moves that seem right, but they are just missing top end talent to compete in this division.

This is amazing news based upon the hit. When someone goes to the league and asks for help for off ice issues, and accepts it, you should be rooting for them.

View: https://x.com/CanadiensMTL/status/1841221676417122748?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1841221676417122748%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

He moves like a video game character then

So the one people thought wasn't the more serious one was. A year of development for Reinbacher lost.

Back