• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2024 Edition

How sad that it's probably going to end up being something stupid like this, when he doesn't have to get traded at all.

I wonder if there's some issue off ice that hasn't ever been reported. Their handling of him (and Sandin) was textbook bonehead.

You turned Rasmus Sandin into Easton Cowan. Pretty pretty good.

You turned Rasmus Sandin into Easton Cowan. Pretty pretty good.
I meant before the trade. Jerking around these two kids for a few years, for what?

They got lucky they hit on the late first with Sandin. That was more likely to yield a total bust than a likely top 6 player.

Reactions: CH1
That trade could turn out to be really bad for them if Cutter pans out. I still do like Drysdale for the long term though, way too early to write him off.
Yeah, probably too early, just from watching him it doesn't look like he has a plan or idea of what he wants to do on the ice, and doesn't look very good at defending in D zone.

I thought Gauthier's hype was overblown and I think his IQ and compete is poor tbh. Should be a top 6 volume shooter but hardly a star. I'd take him over Drysdale if I thought he could be a center, but I don't think he can be.

Back