• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2023-24 Regular Season

Washington (my Cup pick) showing a lack of dig down in their series. Boston pulling out two late ties and then wins while Washkington seems to be fading out before the win is sealed. They could be up 3-0. Bruins again showing the ability to rise to the occasion. Brad Marchand, I'll say it again, is one hell of a hockey player. Its been a fine 10+ year run for the most part in Boston, and its time to stop. Marchand, Bergeron, Krejci, earlier Lucic and the great free agent Chara....what mileage they got out of a couple of great drafts and one signing.......Washington looks lackadaisical for long stretches.

Was kinda hoping Tampa would win four straight so all the fuckers who picked them in our pool would stop getting points, but if the Panthers can somehow take them out, that'd be even better!

I entirely disagree with that stat because of the difficulty of competition, lack of competition and no traveling.

Point still stands, he's on a very mediocre team.
That is why it is era adjusted..... Only thing you mentioned that is relevant is the travel thing.

By the way, if some of you saw the goals that Vasilevsky was letting in during this series... Man, I couldn't imagine the vitriol Price would get.

Vasi has a 10 foot rope of leash when they can score 5 a night , Price has 3 inches

Back