• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

And....

- 15-0 when his team scores 3+ goals

- the best sv% in the NHL over last 36GP in playoffs (for those goalies w 15GP+) despite playing for teams lacking goal scoring prowess

ok...sure
Lol... Yeah it's pretty laughable.

Haters gonna hate I suppose.

This guy sucking 10.5 on cap. Fouled everyone including GM to get such a contract which is double the amount he deserved considering his performance/age. And as people used to his ups and downs, inconsistency, any time he comes up with decent performance, the same damn people get their orgasms.
The last 36 lol
The overrated been in this league for over decade. Yeah look at the last 36
15 M on goalie because the wonder is either injured or tired.
For god sake we live in salary cap world..
Send few from here to play with his balls as well loool

Last edited:
This guy sucking 10.5 on cap. Fouled everyone including GM to get such a contract which is double the amount he deserved considering his performance/age. And as people used to his ups and downs, inconsistency, any time he comes up with decent performance, the same damn people get their orgasms.
The last 36 lol
The overrated been in this league for over decade. Yeah look at the last 36
15 M on goalie because the wonder is either injured or tired.
For god sake we live in salary cap world..
Send few from here to play with his balls as well loool
I think you are a closet Price fan and the only one jacking off is you..

No he stole game 2.. you do not win 1-0 on the road and make 30 saves (outshot) and not steal the game.. He was a big reason why we won the first game also..
I wouldn't say he stole game 2, he barely broke a sweat that game. He was perfect of course but we dominated as a team. It was a tremendous defensive performance.

I have Habs25th on mute but boy I can't wait for some of you to be called racist for calling him on his bullshit.

It's coming. Get your popcorn ready.

Not sure why Washington would trade Wilson.

Tom Wilson might be a scumbag piece of shit, but he's a pretty good player. I doubt he's going anywhere.

I have Habs25th on mute but boy I can't wait for some of you to be called racist for calling him on his bullshit.

It's coming. Get your popcorn ready.
Brilliant idea. I'm going to mute him too. In the middle of a beautiful, fun playoff run and we have to put up with this hate... screw that. I want to enjoy this.

Back