• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

Hyman's a pretty good player, but fucking Christ that 8 year term is a terrible idea.

Dear Ken, spend some money on defense. You need it more than a winger that's exiting his prime...

Wonder what the price is for Eichel if that’s what they got for Risto

These wannabe social media influencers need to stop with the "I also hear that the Habs are interested." BS. They insert the Habs only to generate a few extra clicks. It's fake news. Eichel is never coming to Montreal for the simple reason that too many other teams that can outbid the Habs are interested. Montreal only gets players when they have no other teams competing against them. Otherwise they just get jerked around as leverage.

These wannabe social media influencers need to stop with the "I also hear that the Habs are interested." BS. They insert the Habs only to generate a few extra clicks. It's fake news. Eichel is never coming to Montreal for the simple reason that too many other teams that can outbid the Habs are interested. Montreal only gets players when they have no other teams competing against them. Otherwise they just get jerked around as leverage.
Anyone ever tell you that your constant negativity is draining?

Back