• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around The League - 2024-25 Regular Season

The only thing TBL will have to do is be under the cap for one day, so that they can put Seabrook on LTIR. After that, they can call up however many players they need from their AHL team and they can continue.

The only thing TBL will have to do is be under the cap for one day, so that they can put Seabrook on LTIR. After that, they can call up however many players they need from their AHL team and they can continue.

My understanding is they can use Seabrook LTIR money off the cap for every dollar they are over the cap

If the cap is 80 , TB needs to be 6 mil or so over to use the LTIR ?

I don’t get it from Chicago’s side , why take on more cap ?

My understanding is they can use Seabrook LTIR money off the cap for every dollar they are over the cap

If the cap is 80 , TB needs to be 6 mil or so over to use the LTIR ?

I don’t get it from Chicago’s side , why take on more cap ?
Johnson isn't worth 5 mil but he's an NHL player, plus they get a second round pick.

Hate that they helped TB though.

WTF, Yotes taking everyone to the cleaners..

Capspace used smartly is a great weapon.

If you're a team with hopes of rebuilding and don't care about the results, trade everyone of note for the best return, then inquire into teams with the shittiest contracts to see what you could get in return.

It's something I've wanted done here for a long time, but alas...

Capspace used smartly is a great weapon.

If you're a team with hopes of rebuilding and don't care about the results, trade everyone of note for the best return, then inquire into teams with the shittiest contracts to see what you could get in return.

It's something I've wanted done here for a long time, but alas...
Yep, but we were never going to be the team to do that, not to that extend anyway, we only did it once and got Armia out of it.

Back