• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Captastic

LeafOfFaith

So I opened up my iPad the other day to see that this was still up in my browser, so I captured the image. Figured some of you would appreciate it as a temporarily-accurate resource in the near term, and a good reference point in the long term.

Attachments

• 2015-01-06 07.51.33.jpg
    2015-01-06 07.51.33.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Well, there's no way I'm going to be able to figure out how to do that.

Very easy:

1- Go on imgur.com
2- Click on 'upload image' on the top of the page
3- Either drag and drop, or browse your device and find the file to upload (basically how you would attach a file to an email)
4- Website gives you a bunch of URLs. Pick the one under: "BBCode (message boards & forums)"
5- Copy and paste that here and post.

The URL will

http://i.imgur.com/wh0lioV.png[/img ]

(without the space at the end)

Not exactly a computer guy other than when it comes to word processing, but followed CT's instructions and voila. Thanks.

they really should get that site up and going again. either that or a site equivalent.
It's weird that CapGeek was actually just a one-man operation, and that he wouldn't just sell it if he can't do it anymore.

Hopefully he'll either change his mind on that, or someone will come up with an equivalent site. NHLNumbers isn't really as comprehensive.

Back