• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

COVID-19 Thread

How’s everyone holding up ?

Losing my ****ing mind Rolex but safe and following government rules

I dont mind a slower pace lifestyle but when when you cant go to the gym or grab a cup of coffee with friends that is a bit much

The piss off is these pricks in government etc.... knew this shit was coming to North America and did squat about it.

Global travel had to be shut down immediately for weeks to ease the spread but they let this crap go to the bitter end

Losing my ****ing mind Rolex but safe and following government rules

I dont mind a slower pace lifestyle but when when you cant go to the gym or grab a cup of coffee with friends that is a bit much

The piss off is these pricks in government etc.... knew this shit was coming to North America and did squat about it.

Global travel had to be shut down immediately for weeks to ease the spread but they let this crap go to the bitter end

My guess was that they get this pandemic scare every few years, things never amount to much, so they thought the same would happen.

Also, China tried to cover-up all this, until it spread...they are the biggest culprit here. Most of their scientists were telling government to do something, but they just got silenced or killed.

My guess was that they get this pandemic scare every few years, things never amount to much, so they thought the same would happen.

Also, China tried to cover-up all this, until it spread...they are the biggest culprit here. Most of their scientists were telling government to do something, but they just got silenced or killed.

Totally agreed Rolex but the warning call for spreading was months ago

It reached North America with a vengeance in no time due to large masses of travel

They have a flu vaccine , they understand the pattern of SARS , etc....

I cant understand how they dont have a temporary respiratory drug to keep you out of ICU and keep you living

I understand the truly vulnerable with immune issues cant fight serious strains but after 16 years of SARS you would think they got ahead of this

You know the next big one was coming , get better prepared

Your scrambling for masks , goggles , beds etc..... give me a break

The leaders simply put profits ahead of people safety

Totally agreed Rolex but the warning call for spreading was months ago

It reached North America with a vengeance in no time due to large masses of travel

They have a flu vaccine , they understand the pattern of SARS , etc....

I cant understand how they dont have a temporary respiratory drug to keep you out of ICU and keep you living

I understand the truly vulnerable with immune issues cant fight serious strains but after 16 years of SARS you would think they got ahead of this

You know the next big one was coming , get better prepared

Your scrambling for masks , goggles , beds etc..... give me a break

The leaders simply put profits ahead of people safety

Only some Asian countries, Russia and Germany, apparently.

Back