• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Day b4 Gdt | but I guess this cld turn into a Gdt so lets run wit it Ima be in the corp zone tmr & if u squint and pull out a telescope ull see my coc

We shuddered at the rumors of Pizza Shoes taking over, but nobody believed it'd happen. It happened.

We recoiled in terror over the rumored Reaves signing and laughed. It fucking happened.

Every single move Keefe could make in a smart way, we all knew he'd make the stupid choice. Like clockwork.

This is a trainwreck that every one of us saw coming, and yet these fucking assholes are being paid millions to bring it about.

I remember there was a game in the middle of the season where the Leafs looked defeated and playing to get their coach fired in the first period.

Everyone thought it was over got Keefe. Missed opportunity.

They came back to win it. And here we are.

Too easy to blame it all on him. Shanahan, Tree bitch and the high paid brigade all deserve a share of blame too!
We'll never know how much blame to put on any of the rest when this is the way this fat fuck deploys his roster.

He's the king of stupid mistakes.

Lilly out, sorry, fucking moron.

Samsonov glued to the net, fucking idiot.

Reaves a lock every game. Fuck this guy.

Back