• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Dispersal Draft Results (2020-21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCanham

no worries at all.. same here....
I have,
13 forwards, 6 defenseman, 3 goalies for 22 players
23 prospects
2 draft picks and a couple future for other years,

looks good to me

JCanham

yeah, good question.

We will soon set a deadline for teams to submit their protected lists, which will consist of:

- 20 Regular Players
- 5 Reserves (Unprotected)
- 25 Minors

The reserves are players that are unprotected and can be selected by other teams during our regular draft (no team can lose more than 3). So really it's 45 protected + 5 unprotected. So we probably should stop at 50.
Can we access the waiver wire now, (or when our teams are put into the league), or is there a roster freeze on?

axlsalinger

Good point about draft picks, if you guys want to pick an extra couple of players it's fine, just be aware that you can only protect 45 in a few days (+ 5 unprotected).

Re: waiver wire, not yet. When the regular draft starts, teams can pick anyone drafted in the 2020 NHL Draft, FA players in Fantrax, or players from existing rosters left unprotected.

Last edited:

Iceman

I don't think the guys left are going to make too much difference, but I'm still going to fill my minor league roster cuz it just makes sense to. Plus I could promote a few of them after if I lose any unprotected big leaguers.

Just let me know when it's my turn again, unless Jason and Markett are done

JCanham

Good point about draft picks, if you guys want to pick an extra couple of players it's fine, just be aware that you can only protect 45 in a few days (+ 5 unprotected).

Re: waiver wire, not yet. When the regular draft starts, teams can pick anyone drafted in the 2020 draft, players on waivers, or players from existing rosters left unprotected.
Ok great thanks.. thought that could be the case, but wanted to be sure.
You too! #ReplacementOwnerTitleThisYear
Yes, good luck to you both. Everyone seems to say that ours teams should be competitive, so lets hope! I dont need to win year 1.. I can wait til year 2, lol.

Deckie007

Hey, great job everyone! Is everyone good to go? Also, please change your team's names in Fantrax now to your user names on FI so I can easily move your selections to the correct team. Thank you.

Iceman

If I really do have space and nobody else wants them, let me grab:
Nathan Bastian NJ
Brandon Gignac NJ
Artyon Manukyan Van
Francis Perron Van

I'll change my team name now

Deckie007

I think the rosters are all good, but it's (very) possible I made a mistake. So please let me know here asap if you're missing a player or a draft pick that belongs to you from the dispersal draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.