• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

FI Dynasty Hockey League 2020-21 (10th Anniversary Season)

Was going to send out invites but looks like Deckie's already working on it. Once we hear from LM we can get started on the dispersal draft shortly.

Just confirming I see this thread here and I'm in...haven't done any rankings yet but if you have a date in mind I can try to get myself ready to go by whenever that might be

JCanham was last seen on FI on August 12th, that’s two months ago as of today.

I understand it’s the offseason, however I am a bit surprised since NHL Entry Drafts and NHL Free Agency are times when GMs in fantasy leagues are usually active, or at least checking-in to look how those events will unfold in their leagues.

Now would probably be a good time to set a deadline for JCanham to return to the league and check-in before we have to move-on and find a new manager.

Well he didn't come from Forum Ice or the hockey league, he was recruited into our baseball league but he was the first to ask for a spot here. So it made sense to wait a bit in case he didn't get the message or whatever.

I'll try to get a hold of him again, if we don't hear back within a day or two we will probably have to consider finding another replacement.

We already same a backup for JCanham anyway in Maria, so no need to panic. We can give him a bit of time.

I sent Jay an email just now to let him know you guys are looking for him to check in. Hopefully he's still interested and one of us can reach him.

I will say that I don't tend to pop on Forum Ice all that often, especially in the offseason. Between this and Fantrax and the baseball WhatsApp group, there's so much chatter that I just turned notifications off and I'll look in once every week or two (more often right now because I know the dispersal draft is coming up). Could be just a matter of offseason indfifference for him to, but we'll see!

I sent Jay an email just now to let him know you guys are looking for him to check in. Hopefully he's still interested and one of us can reach him.

I will say that I don't tend to pop on Forum Ice all that often, especially in the offseason. Between this and Fantrax and the baseball WhatsApp group, there's so much chatter that I just turned notifications off and I'll look in once every week or two (more often right now because I know the dispersal draft is coming up). Could be just a matter of offseason indfifference for him to, but we'll see!
On WhatsApp you can mute groups. That way you still get a notification for a direct message. Then you never miss anything directly meant for you.

Back