• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Free Agent Thread 2021

Would any of you include Suzuki in a package for Jack? I think that would get it done even though we're in the same division as them. I think I would . . . if I was certain that his neck injury has fully healed.

If they take that rumored Vegas deal I'll crack up. I mean Krebs is ok but that's a very underwhelming offer.

Would any of you include Suzuki in a package for Jack? I think that would get it done even though we're in the same division as them. I think I would . . . if I was certain that his neck injury has fully healed.
Depends on the rest of the package, and as you said most importantly details of neck injury / surgery & future degeneration

Yeah you can argue it but there's a lot going on with that guy. Suzuki has the right demeanor. Tough call.

Yeah, other top line players have better “tools” (size, speed, etc.) but Suzuki usually seems to be the best player on the ice. His IQ, positioning and anticipation are off the charts. Not obvious.

Yeah, other top line players have better “tools” (size, speed, etc.) but Suzuki usually seems to be the best player on the ice. His IQ, positioning and anticipation are off the charts. Not obvious.
I couldn’t believe when he led the CHL in playoff scoring his least season in the OHL because when you watch him he doesn’t seem “all that” but the man produces.

I would be very hesitant to move Suzuki... only for someone in the small group of very elite, youngish players. And I have lingering doubts about Eichel.

Suzuki was the best player on the ice for the three series the Habs won. Even Tampa showed him respect.

Back