• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #14: OCT 29, 7:00 SN - Caps @ Leafs

That's tough. Goaltending hasn't been near good enough to start the year. How do you upgrade?

Our defense has looked weak as well. Barrie is probably not the piece we needed to add. Makes you wonder who we were after in Calgary when Kadri nixed the deal.

I know fighting is not a thing anymore but for fuck sakes I'm getting tired of seeing our guys being run over and no one doing anything. Yes yes make them pay with the PP blah blah. Until that hit on Barrie today is one inch another direction and blows out his knee. We are super soft.

Legit early 2000s Sens vibes I'm getting from this team.

That OT was kind of insane. The Caps have 4 xG on the OT PP.

Can't take a penalty in OT, nevermind two back to back.

I am not sure what is worse. The refs not calling anything, or the refs calling everything. Half that game was special teams.

Did anyone else see the hook on Gauthier's hands in the OT just before the Caps scored. Not trying to blame the officials however that was either BRUTAL by Gauthier or a bad missed call by the ref's. I didn't get a great look at it.. If anyone else saw it, would love to know your opinion.

Are you blind? To you that is "deep in the net"? He has come well out and a part of his skate is actually outside the crease. Isn't completely out of the crease but by no means is he deep in the net.

this issue from the goalie on that was he was coming out as the puck was being shot
was not out and set in time

?

he should have been way further out on a shot like that

maybe

but the fuck up on that play was 65 and not the goalie

how the fuck do you leave the Dman that open and let him walk in to the dot?

it looks like the caps are on the PP - I actually thought they were at first - had to count the 5 blue sweaters

Back