• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #4: 2026/10/06 - panac

32.5%, -1.35

Marchenko 10:30, 51.0%, +.01 -- Auston 11:12, 51.1%, +.02 -- Roslovic 9:36, 56.0%, +.06
McKenna 6:48, 27.6%, -.78 --- Tavares 9:00, 27.7%, -.85 --- Nylander 10:30, 40.1%, -.26
Cowan 8:36, 52.2%, +.03 --- Paul 7:06, 17.5%, -.82 --- Sissons 6:18, 28.1%, -.52
Groulx 4:54, 63.1%, +.04 --- Blueger 7:12, 14.2%, -.66 --- Duhaime 6:12, 71.2%, +.08

Rielly 11:24, 60.4%, +.17 --- Raddysh 11:24, 64.2%, +.26
OEL 10:48, 20.2%, -.99 --- Stecher 11:06, 20.6%, -.98
McCabe 10:42, 28.7%, -.57 --- Tanev 10:00, 27.4%, -.59​
 
I think he looked at the JT line numbers and said yeah, it's time to panic and bail on that experiment. Of course, I would have tried the kid with Auston, but I prefer this over doing nothing.
 
Gavin is feelin it, even with the plugs. First line needs a little extra juice though. Wish they had an elite playmaker to put with Auston.

With that said, my wish prior to this game was for him to react to the second line costing them many points already this year. He has reacted and is now trying something new. I can breathe. Thank you to all.
 
Trying new things breathes life into a team that can't score goals with elite offensive talent? Never would have guessed it.
 
Back
Top