• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #4: 24/10/16 7:30 - TOR v LAK - willy or won'ty

One thing about Stolarz that may not translate to TV but is obvious when you are sitting behind him is it’s so hard to screen him. He is the tallest player on the ice.

There was one instance on the makings PP where by field and another King were right in his face and he could easily see over their shoulders.

The question with him isn't, or at least shouldn't be "is he a good goalie". He's a good NHL goalie. .915 career sv% in 110 games, above average AHL numbers, stud OHL numbers. He's good.

Can he handle the workload without breaking down is the question.

Holy fuck can we dump colloidal silver asshole. He sucks.
Either that or get him more colloidal silver!

lnYGccz.gif

i don't think the nerdies are working but i'll take a look at ice time at least.

EV

Robertson 9:51 - Tavares 8:35 - Holmberg 9:05
McMann 8:05 - Domi 8:09 - Nylander 7:39
Knies 8:02 - Matthews 6:53 - Marner 7:18
Lorentz 6:30 - Kampf 7:28 - Reaves 7:27

Rielly 12:16 - Tanev 11:45
OEL 9:23 - McCabe 10:21
Benoit 11:09 - Liljegren 9:07

PK

Holmberg 1:43 - Knies 1:44
Kampf 0:57 - Lorentz 0:55
Matthews 0:44 - Marner 0:49

McCabe 1:48 - Tanev 1:41
Benoit 1:43 - Liljegren 0:34
OEL 1:11

He's giving Nicky a ton of ice time. Might be showcasing. Might be forcing him to earn his top-9 spot before being replaced by Patches.

evolving is broken right now and NST is giving some wonky numbers.

According to NST the Leafs are having their 2nd worst xGF% game of the Matthews Era.

He's giving Nicky a ton of ice time. Might be showcasing. Might be forcing him to earn his top-9 spot before being replaced by Patches.

Also might have had a big lead most of the night. Same reason the 4th line has played a bunch too.

Leafman has these great lower bowl seats and all he wants to talk about is the piss all over the floor in the gender neutral washrooms.

Back