• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #5 - Tues. Apr. 30 7PM - Toronto Maple Leafs @ Boston Bruins - So You're Saying There's a Chance Team Zen Edition

I look forward to the time period when the Leafs acknowledge publically that the time is to move on from Tavares and say they will do everything they can to accomodate him with a place he wants to go to and one specific person expects a really good return in the deal.

He turns it over every time he touches the puck.

And such a bad read on the boards there. If he stayed on the wall they’ve baited Boston into a turnover but instead he peeled onto the middle of the ice for no reason at all.

If he's not the worst contract in the league, he's among the worst 5.

He turns it over every time he touches the puck.

And such a bad read on the boards there. If he stayed on the wall they’ve baited Boston into a turnover but instead he peeled onto the middle of the ice for no reason at all.

i was thinking of lines trying to fall asleep last night and I realized that tavares is actually a negative on any line i could think of. even as a winger.

like i was thinking of giving all of matthews marner and willy their own lines.....and couldn't actually see tavares as a help to any of them. and then even centering his own 4th line i'm not sure what situation i would use that line in.

clearly boston doesn't have the back-to-the-wall energy we have right now but it's nice to see Lilly looking more settled at least.

Back