• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #5 - Tues. Apr. 30 7PM - Toronto Maple Leafs @ Boston Bruins - So You're Saying There's a Chance Team Zen Edition

Furthermore, this is the first loss against us by Swayman.

Hopefully this cracks him enough to open the floodgates...at least enough to bury them twice more.

The only optimistic thing im going to say is this.

Boston really isn't very good. They're not bad, but they're not elite or anything. Winning 3 in a row against them is doable.

Now, whether Sheldon's pet plugs can score enough goals to make it happen is another issue altogether

Yeah me buying the dip (I mean crash) in the Leafs was mostly about thinking the Bruins not being good enough to take care of business without a struggle

The only optimistic thing im going to say is this.

Boston really isn't very good. They're not bad, but they're not elite or anything. Winning 3 in a row against them is doable.

Now, whether Sheldon's pet plugs can score enough goals to make it happen is another issue altogether

the real kick in the nuts is that boston has largely been a playoff choker team for years now.

except against the leafs.

Back