• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #6: Thurs-May 2-8PM - Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs - Why Not Us? Bruins Suck, Go Leafs Go!

1. fuck Boston's rope a dope bullshit
2. Woll is our goalie and a what a goalie
3. Dewar-Kampf-Krok were good and good enough to keep Krok on that 4th line when we're healthy
4. unfortunately Gregor played well enough to maybe kick robby out of the lineup anyways.
They should shuffle the Domi and Holmberg lines.

Bertuzzi and Domi are too stupid to play on a line together without Matthews. Put Robby with Domi and Bertuzzi with Holmberg and let's maybe see something better out of all of them.

Who's dunking?

You were busy reciting a resume of crap in taking the position that he's not a real option.

Sure has looked like a real option at every turn.

I said he's not the kind of guy who wins you a cup.

The resume of crap was his career performance lol, calm down.

I said he's not the kind of guy who wins you a cup.

The resume of crap was his career performance lol, calm down.
I love that you will always take the contrarian position on every player I like.

Latest is Woll.

So you don't think he's got the stuff to make it then?

Uh oh, WeHave is busy liking earlier posts. He's coming!

Can't wait for him to tell us how his prediction for tonight was crap, to match perfectly with all of his other crap.
I'm learning how Leafyness works.

If the Bruins had won in 5 it wouldn't hit the same because after game 4 half the fanbase checked out. But now you're all back on the bandwagon. You all believe again. Now you're back in a place where they can really rip your hearts out. This Saturday will hurt a lot worse than if it had happened in Game 5

Additionally, this win tonight probably saved the jobs of Keefe, Treleving and Shanahan for another year. I'll leave it to you to decide if that's a good thing or not but don't hold your breath waiting for sweeping changes this summer.

I love that you will always take the contrarian position on every player I like.

Latest is Woll.

So you don't think he's got the stuff to make it then?

Your opinion has nothing to do with it.

And no, I don't think that Woll can be the guy to win a cup as a starter. That doesn't mean he's shit and can't play well for us. Just not well enough for long enough to win it all.

Back