• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #7: 2024/10/22 TOR @ CBJ - RIP Johnny

on another note, Lorentz seems to have used up all his gritty energy in the first 2gms. he's been awol since.

Played like the worst team in the league tonight. Looks more like vying for the first overall pick than the president's trophy.

Humiliation.

Team didn't show up in front of the kid during his 2nd career start. Would be nice if he had stopped the 3rd one definitely. A 2 on 1 hold and shoot from ZAR is something a big goalie like him should be swallowing up most of the time. Tough to hang too much on him for the first two. Looked shaky at times though for sure. The 4th was a chunky rebound that he can't be giving up but then the 5th is about as high danger as a chance gets. The 6th is a nice to have, but letting NHL shooters come into the high slot like that with tons of time to pick their spot is just brutal D.
The team was disgustingly bad defensively in front of him. Tough to blame much on a kid in his 2nd career start when you allow those types of chances right out of the gate though.

Sure, but he also looked terrible. Rebounds, lack of awareness, slow to react. Not impressed by what I saw tonight.

I thought he did get better when it was too late.

Not really down on him, Hildetoast came to mind in the first period. I thought it was funny and wanted to inject a small amount of humour, (very small some might say), into the conversation. Probably would have fit better then but I don't post during games.

uqVn1jz.png

Back