• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT#7 * LEAFS @ BRUINS * When You Play the Game of Sevens, You Win or You Die * HNIC 8PM

axlsalinger

And so it comes down to this, a winner-takes-all Game 7. The Toronto Maple Leafs have been here before, but it's been a long time since they achieved victory in the Game of Sevens. Will they fall on their swords yet again, or can they finally slay the dragon.

As we travel through spring leaving another long winter behind, at least the boys in blue of House Shanahan have the support of House Stark.

tHpxnxN.jpeg

Goals have been hard to come by in this series, so you can either wait for Calle Jarnkrok to pick the top corner or look to our star players to provide some scoring. Leaf fans desperately hope that Auston Matthews will return to lead the charge, but who will stand up and provide the dagger? Who will make their case to be the next player to appear in Legends Row?

WbAWbvV.jpeg

mneXnEt.gif

d3uITft.gif

cYfEJzV.gif

qWSR6zz.gif

Last edited:
Question is, do we see Matty in this one.

On the one hand, I'm fine not messing with success. On the other hand, he's the best player on both teams.

I dont know whats going to happen in this game, but any rube who even considers the possibility that the Leafs are in a better position without Matthews or blames him/the team if he suits up and they lose should be taken out for an afternoon of electroshock and kicked in the genitals until they can't reproduce.

Its Saturday night and we are the only game. Why 8:00??

Also, who wants this more? We (the fan base) or the team?

How could we forget? We'll be reminded of all past failures during the broadcast tonight, likely more than once.

I know I am not prepared for that possibility, so, please, please...................................................................

I cannot remember the last time the faith of the current renditions of two franchises going head to head relied on a single game like this.

Win, some breathing room. Lose and from management down to the 4th line you may/will see major changes.

Going to be an extraordinary game.

Back