• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #9: 30/10/21 7:00 - Must dominate

The Blob is back

20212022-20118-5v5.png

I’m not slighting the Leaf players. On the contrary, what I’m saying is I think many of those are caused by Mrazek himself.

I’m not slighting the Leaf players. On the contrary, what I’m saying is I think many of those are caused by Mrazek himself.

He's a mess at rebound control.

I'm starting to think that signing everyone who was a Soo Greyhound might not be the smartest management strategy going.

from the games so far

I'm just curious how you can watch their last 4 periods of hockey and see how different they've been since the obviously shit start (looking much more like the 110 point team from last season) and proclaim that they're going to struggle to make the playoffs. Tampa and Boston have started as slow as us with all of our early season problems.

That looked like a professional hockey team out there, not the greatest performance of all time, but very solid compared to what we've seen lately.

Mitchy and the captain were pretty pretty good. Now do it again against a good team.

Matthews and Willy sucked a big one last night though. But Tavares line looked great.

And Raz and Timmy should stay together all year

I like the idea of putting Muzzin with lilli and sandin with Brodie. Give Sandin a partner that can stay home and help out when he wants to play O and Muzzin/Lilli could shut down a line (when Muzzin gets back to normal) and be 1st PK unit.

Marner looked dangerous every time the puck touched his stick. And jt looks much faster when he can work give and goes and stay off the puck in the neutral zone.

they also started using kerfoot speed effectively as a fail safe (kind of like hyman lite).

and what happened on the fake rielly non call? I thought if a team scores while there’s a delayed penalty call, then it cancels out the pp. and why was that play even reviewable? All worked out but that was a strange sequence.

Back