• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Bolts 11/11 7:00 PM

HeyKurtz

Not sure where the usually reliable Andy is, so I'll get a GDT going here (and hoping one of the mods can pin this thread).

After a weak effort last night in Sunrise, the Canes try to take the second half of their back-to-back games in Florida when they face the Lightning at 7:00 PM. No word yet on lineup changes, but it is widely expected that Koochie will make his first start since being recalled from Syracuse.

The Bolts have been uneven so far, alternating wins and losses for much of the season as they have muddled along without All-World goaltender Andrei Vasilevskiy to a 6-4-4 record. Nikita Kucherov is off to an incredible start, with 23 points in 14 games.

Bally Sports for TV.

#LetsGoCanes #CreateChaos

Not sure where the usually reliable Andy is, so I'll get a GDT going here (and hoping one of the mods can pin this thread).

After a weak effort last night in Sunrise, the Canes try to take the second half of their back-to-back games in Florida when they face the Lightning at 7:00 PM. No word yet on lineup changes, but it is widely expected that Koochie will make his first start since being recalled from Syracuse.

The Bolts have been uneven so far, alternating wins and losses for much of the season as they have muddled along without All-World goaltender Andrei Vasilevskiy to a 6-4-4 record. Nikita Kucherov is off to an incredible start, with 23 points in 14 games.

Bally Sports for TV.

#LetsGoCanes #CreateChaos
Too much going on this morning, thanks for jumping in.

Still Much better effort then last night..
But I fear we may regret only getting one..

Last edited:
Back