• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Caps 3/22 7:00

Definitely a good example of what Brind'Amour was talking about recently when he said that you could be scoring lots of points but not playing well.

Aho reached 30 goals for the fifth time in his career, and will most likely top his personal best 83 point season with 12 games left unless something inconceivable happens.

Got back for the last 5 minutes of the 2nd until the end, but I thought I was watching the NBA because of all the scoring and the lack of defense.

That was a sloppy preformance. They looked like they had been out partying the night before. My bet is this was just an anomaly but it was still frustrating to watch.

Nothing wrong with a little zing to your game but I think Pyotr needs to cool his jets a little bit. If he’d sliced that dude open, Martin would be getting some good playing time.

Nothing wrong with a little zing to your game but I think Pyotr needs to cool his jets a little bit. If he’d sliced that dude open, Martin would be getting some good playing time.
Love the Caps fans insisting that he should get the same suspension that Wilson got...

Back