• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Devils 3/12 7:00

this seems like the second straight game Poolparty is our best player..

NOTE: He's not a guy that can carry a team. source Edmonton..

Feels like the season is turning in a bad way.
I feel the same, one team looks young, fresh and hungry and the other looks old, slow and a disjointed mess. Add in some inconsistent goaltending and a crappy pp for good measure.

Games like this Tripp drives me nuts. “Number of chances lead by the canes.” Yea maybe from 40 feet out. Pyotr has been in a shooting gallery from 10 feet in.

I swear some nights you could throw a naked mannequin sitting in a chair in the opposition net and the Canes could put 39 shots on him chest high center!

The canes learned shooting from a master Sargent. Shoot for the center of mass.
land the canes great job!

What do you even say about this debacle? The canes are a train wreck.
brindy get your act together. You’ve got a mess in your hands.

Ugh. I had to switch over to the Sri Lanka v New Zealand test cricket match to wash this anger away only to find it rained out. Ok fine, there's the Mexico v USA WBC baseball game and it's already 2 to 0 Mexico! Man, I hate daylight saving time!

I came back and watched a good part of the 3rd, just to see how bad this could get. To my surprise, the Canes played relatively well (of course NJ was coasting with a 3 goal lead). I don't think of this as doomsday - just a slump - but we all know that scoring goals against good teams has been our Achilles heel in the playoffs - so yeah, it's concerning.

We wont get out of the 1st round if this crew can’t figure it out and pull it together…

By way of comparison, Jeff Skinner has more goals than anyone on this team.

Back