• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Flyers 10/29 7:00

For me there's
The good:
Raanta
Staal line

Bag Skate me:
Every other player except the injured..

Necas ties it!
OT it is and honestly I should be happy with the point.. but let's steal another!.

Last edited:
You know things have changed when the team is 5-2-1 and the fans are restless.
I count two games all year, the opener for the second and third periods vs Columbus and the Seattle game where they really seemed to play their game and exert themselves well, everything else has been in spurts and a period here and there. The odd man rushes given up, the blown defensive coverage and several players just with slow starts to the season has all contributed to some concern.

I count two games all year, the opener for the second and third periods vs Columbus and the Seattle game where they really seemed to play their game and exert themselves well, everything else has been in spurts and a period here and there. The odd man rushes given up, the blown defensive coverage and several players just with slow starts to the season has all contributed to some concern.
Oh, I don’t disagree. And that’s my point.

Oh, I don’t disagree. And that’s my point.
I know what you’re saying and it’s refreshing when the expectations are sky high! I just think the NHL is tilted heavily towards many of the better teams in the Eastern Conference so it’s going to be a full season effort to maintain a consistent pace and you can’t take too many nights off like this weekend.

I know what you’re saying and it’s refreshing when the expectations are sky high! I just think the NHL is tilted heavily towards many of the better teams in the Eastern Conference so it’s going to be a full season effort to maintain a consistent pace and you can’t take too many nights off like this weekend.
I believe there is only one team below .500 in the Eastern Conference.

This was ugly, but this is what builds character in team. I'm glad they're having some adversity now, that they didn't start 9-0. Now's a good time to face some challenges and gel as a team, find the weaknesses and fix them; they're still getting points even if it's been ugly. IMHO that will translate well later in the season.

Back