• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Flyers 11/28 7:30

Jarvy looked pretty good tonight. Could've had a goal or two earlier in the game, but was off on his shot by mere inches. I was very happy to see his dirty ass goal that should not have been. He deserved it. Also, if there can ever be a difficult empty net goal, Jesperi found a way to do it. He was covered and shot at the net at a kinda steep angle. It went between that dude's legs and went in.

Didn’t hate Lemeaux out there or Bunting on the top line. Loved TDA tonight-he didn’t make any bad defensive plays at all. I hope they keep him slotted with the same pairings they used tonight for the rest of the season.

Lemieux said he knew this afternoon that he was playing. So I wonder if yesterday’s “maintenance day” for Svech was a precursor to tonight?

No ESPN+ here so begrudgingly turned on 99.9 the Fan and was pleasantly surprised to hear Shane Willis with Tripp Tracy— none of that Tripp schtick and actually able to enjoy the call tonight. Good hockey discussion, no Maniscalco being Tripp’s fan boy and Tripp didn’t act like the team’s biggest groupie. Refreshing!

I find it maddening that the "Nationally Televised" games are the only ones I cannot watch since I don't have ESPN+. Glad to see we notched another win.

I thought Bob Wischusen called a great game. Very good flow to his style and very knowledgeable. AJ…. Not so much. She had her good moment's and very bad moments (recap of the game).
She seemed very enamored with the more famous names. Like almost expressing surprise that DeAngelo wasn’t in the lineup. Talking about Burns being the leader of our D corp. some point she made about Lemieux. Her discussion on Kane and that he should probably be on the power play and how exciting it is that he’s going to be playing. That just seems unprepared for a team she’s not organically familiar with. Or it could be talking about the players the casual hockey fan has heard of. In any case I thought it bettter than Tripp and Mike.

Orlov impressed me tonight, he's a different player along side Chatfield.
That transitional shot (off the post) is the kind of breakout I expected to see from him earlier. He and Chatfield again dominated the metrics for the game.

Even Lemieux has 2G, more than Martinook, Staal, TA, and Jackieboy. Hell, keep playing him against his former teams for sure.

She seemed very enamored with the more famous names. Like almost expressing surprise that DeAngelo wasn’t in the lineup. Talking about Burns being the leader of our D corp. some point she made about Lemieux. Her discussion on Kane and that he should probably be on the power play and how exciting it is that he’s going to be playing. That just seems unprepared for a team she’s not organically familiar with. Or it could be talking about the players the casual hockey fan has heard of. In any case I thought it bettter than Tripp and Mike.
Her takes felt 100% pulled from Twitter - "The Carolina PP is better with TA" If only the data backed that up at all...

No ESPN+ here so begrudgingly turned on 99.9 the Fan and was pleasantly surprised to hear Shane Willis with Tripp Tracy— none of that Tripp schtick and actually able to enjoy the call tonight. Good hockey discussion, no Maniscalco being Tripp’s fan boy and Tripp didn’t act like the team’s biggest groupie. Refreshing!
Maniscalco was a late scratch due to a family illness.

Back